The EAA Spatial Audio Signal Processing Symposium will be held at the Jussieu Campus of the Sorbonne University located in the 5th arrondissement of Paris.
The Metro is the cheapest, easiest and fastest way to get around Paris.
The Jussieu campus is served by the Metro lines 7 and 10, as well as the Bus lines 67 and 89.
You can find your connection at the RATP website.
Where to buy a metro ticket
You can buy tickets at the ticket machines at every station. These automatic machines are in a number of languages and take coins and credit cards. If you are staying in Paris for more than two days we recommend buying a book of 10 single use tickets (ask for 'un carnet'), which is cheaper than 10 single tickets.
Please note that while the metro is great for getting around the city, it also has lots of stairs, long hallways and some stations can get very congested. If you have lots of luggage or a stroller you might want to consider another form of transportation.
- Take the Tramway T7 (entrance K in South Terminal, entrance A at Arrival level in West terminal) to Villejuif-Louis Aragon
- In Villejuif-Louis Aragon, take the Metro Line 7 to the station Jussieu.
- Taxis are only located at exit L and B. The vehicles located there are the only ones allowed to provide service at Orly airport. Official taxis always have a clear sign on top of the car and a taximeter inside.
- The price from the airport to Paris is 30 € (Paris 'left bank') and 35 € (Paris 'left bank').
- At Airport Charles de Gaulle, got to the train terminals (RER B terminals). Those are located at: terminal 1 and 3 in Airport Charles de Gaulle 1; terminals 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, 2G in Airport Charles de Gaulle 2.
- Take the train RER B (direction Saint-Remy Les-Chevreuse, Robinson or Massy Palessau) to the station Saint-Michel Notre Dame
- From Saint-Michel Notre Dame take Metro 10 (direction Gare d'Austerlitz) to the station Jussieu
- Official taxis always have a clear sign on top of the car and a taximeter inside.
- To leave the airport, you will find taxis at the exit to the baggage reclaim area of your arrival terminal.
- The price from the airport to Paris is 55 € (Paris 'left bank') and 50 € (Paris 'left bank').